Newman Roofing, Central Ohio’s top residential roofing company, is looking for highly qualified roofing subcontractors to join our team. If you’re looking for consistent work, top pay and a paycheck every week, this is the roofing career for you. The crew we’re looking for must have their own tools and truck that are in good shape. We are looking for a crew of 6 or more loyal, hard working roofers who can complete 25 sq. per day. Qualified roofers must be very detail oriented and highly experienced in all flashing work.
What We’re Looking For
- Must have proof of insurance and workers’ compensation benefits
- Must be hardworking and honest
- Must be quality driven and detail oriented
- Must have reliable tools, presentable truck and functioning dump trailer
- Must be willing to travel throughout Central Ohio and all surrounding areas
- Must be highly experienced with sloped shingle roofs and in all flashing work
Join Our Team
Here at Newman Roofing, we are quality driven and family oriented. We treat all of our team members with respect and appreciation. Your hard work will not go unnoticed and you will feel like an important part of our team. If you are interested in learning more about this career opportunity, please call us at (614) 890-7663, email us at [email protected], or fill out the short form below and we’ll get in touch with you.
Residential Roofing Sub-Crew
About The Owner
Tim Newman started Newman Roofing Company back in 1992 and has served the greater Columbus area and surrounding Central Ohio neighborhoods for over 25 years. Tim is known in the industry for his strong work ethic, honesty and professionalism. Tim’s roots are in roofing, following in the path of his father who was a roofing contractor for over 30 years. To learn more about Tim, check out his Q&A with Roofing Contractor Magazine.