Finding something that doesn’t want to be found is a tough thing to do; just like the leak in your roof. The danger lies within not knowing that there’s a tiny damage hiding in your roofing system. Before you know it, you’re looking at a whole roof replacement! So before that happens, make sure you know if there’s a leak on your roof.
Newman Roofing, one of the most trusted Columbus roofing companies, lists down a few things you should check your roof for:
- Loose flashing in valleys or around chimneys or vents
- Discoloration of shingles
- Loose granules from shingles collecting in gutters
- Missing, cracked, loose, or worn out shingles
- Rust on metal roofs
- Sagging gutters
- Staining on your exterior walls, as well as stains or dampness on underside of your roof decking
- Damaged boots (the rubber seals wrapped around your plumbing vent pipes, air vents, exhaust fan flashing, and electric service)
It will be helpful to be aware that there’s leaking in your roof. However, we don’t advice that you do the fixing. Let us do the hard work for you. Here at Newman Roofing, we offer a full range of services for your roofing repair needs.
A Certified Contractor for Your Roofing Needs
How we will do the inspection and repair:
- We will perform a complete checkup of your entire roof and make sure we don’t miss a spot that needs repair.
- We will use only top-quality products and superior workmanship to assemble a durable roofing structure. Our team has been giving reliable and professional services through our CertainTeed Shingle Masters and SELECT Shingle Roofers, meaning our work has been recognized for meeting the high standards for excellence, knowledge, and quality.
- We will make sure to clean up all the debris and clutter before we leave.
A leaking roof can lead to all sorts of major renovation and discomfort in your home. So be sure to inspect your roof for any possible leaking, and let us know here at Newman Roofing, your trusted Columbus roofing contractors. Call us today for a free estimate for your roofing project.