Newman Roofing, Central Ohio’s top residential roofing company, is looking for highly qualified residential roofing repair technicians to join our team. This is a year round position with a company who believes in being completely honest with our customers and getting the job done right the first time. Starting wage from $23-$28/hr + health insurance, paid vacation and 401K with 3% contribution. We are also offering a $1,000 signing bonus after a 60 day probation period. The roofer we are looking for must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record. We are looking for someone with at least 5 years of residential roofing experience. Qualified roofers must be very detail oriented and highly experienced in all flashing work. If you’re looking for competitive pay, great benefits and a fulfilling roofing career, let’s talk.
What We’re Looking For
- Must valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Must have at least 5 years experience in residential roofing
- Must be hardworking and honest
- Must be quality driven and detail oriented
- Must be highly experienced with sloped shingle roofs and in all flashing work
What We’re Offering
- $1,000 signing bonus
- $23-28/hr. + benefits including paid vacation, health insurance, and 401k w/ 3% contribution
- Fulfilling work and opportunities for growth
- Family oriented and respectful work environment
Join Our Team
Here at Newman Roofing, we are quality driven and family oriented. We treat all of our team members with respect and appreciation. Your hard work will not go unnoticed and you will feel like an important part of our team. If you are interested in learning more about this career opportunity, please call us at (614) 721-4726, email us at [email protected], or fill out the short form below and we’ll get in touch with you.
About The Owner
Tim Newman started Newman Roofing Company back in 1992 and has served the greater Columbus area and surrounding Central Ohio neighborhoods for over 25 years. Tim is known in the industry for his strong work ethic, honesty and professionalism. Tim’s roots are in roofing, following in the path of his father who was a roofing contractor for over 30 years. To learn more about Tim, check out his Q&A with Roofing Contractor Magazine.